[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configure JBoss to connect to multi database on multi ma

catania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 04:31:59 EDT 2007

   When JBoss start success, I open mySQL and I recognize that:
   anonymous wrote : On B machine, BDatabase have some tables: hilosequences, jms_messages, jms_roles, ....
  |    But on the C machine, CDatabase has not some tables as BDatabase. ---> Why CDatabase has not (if datasource has been successfully bound to the JNDI name)?
   I haven't operated with CDatabase ! But I think that if my datasources (include BDatabase and CDatabase) has been successfully bound to the JNDI name ---> Both of them must have some tables (as above). But only BDatabas have !

  Please guide to me why !

  Thanks.

  catania.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092897#4092897