[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - error using wsprovide

Fantagir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 07:39:33 EDT 2007

Hi!

I'm trying to generate the wsdl and the artifacts of a class that I develop to create a WebService . But I did something wrong because don't work.
I do it with this:

	$c:\jboss\wsprovide -w -c .  IContar.class Contar.class -o .\artf

And the error is:
	Error: Could not load class [Icontar.class]. Did you specify a valid ?classpath?

I'm using Jboss 4.2.0GA.
I've the endpoint IContar and the class Contar that implements the core of the WebService. I have this classes in the directory where I execute the wsprovide command.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092968#4092968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092968