[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: wsdl based web-service (like a paypal simulator)?

rocken7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 12:59:24 EDT 2007

As mentioned above: jboss-4.0.5.GA (with jbossws 2.0.1.GA).

Well I have generated the sources from the wsdl with no trouble already and used the same calls as you, but try to roll and deploy a webservice which conforms to the same wsdl: a paypal simulator for example.

As I've said above, jboss chews all the jvm heap space and blows upon deploy.

It likely has to do with the style of paypal's wsdl and xsd files, but does point out an issue with jbossws (2.0.1.GA).

Try it please and let me know if you can find success.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093122#4093122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093122