[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax4jsf UnboundedFifoBuffer

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 14:46:40 EDT 2007

so what is the "official" fix to the UnboundedFifoBuffer exception?  I'm getting this as well after migrating the Seam booking app from 4.0.5.GA to 4.2.1.GA with Seam 1.2.1.GA.  It happens when I'm entering data into the inputText fields in the register use case screen.

I read this entire thread and recall Pete Muir stating that we should use Seam 1.3 with Jboss 4.2 but as far as I know, Seam 1.3 is in alpha.

Our corporate direction it to use JBoss 4.2.1.GA, so what's the recommendation here??

also, how do I access the CVS trunk?  is it the same as the following?:

http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093173#4093173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093173