[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Question about jboss-messaging-1.4.0.GA and #JBMESSAGING

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 16:04:48 EDT 2007

"LeifOO" wrote :
  | Question about jboss-remoting 2.2.2.SP1 jar:
  | Chapter 4, JBoss Messaging Installation,
  | http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.0.GA/html/installation.html
  | states that you shall download jboss-remoting 2.2.2.SP1 from here:
  | http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/remoting/2.2.2.SP1-brew/lib/
  |
  | The blog post,
  | http://labs.jboss.com/blog/jbossmessaging_1_4_0_ga_released
  | states that jboss-remoting 2.2.2.SP1 shall be downloaded from here:
  | http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/remoting/2.2.2.SP1/lib/
  |
  | The two jar files are not identical in size, so this is a bit confusing.
  | What is the correct jar?

Yes, sorry the release posting was inaccurate. The correct jar is the one mentioned in the user guide.

To be honest though, you shouldn't have any problems with the other one. They're basically the same, the only difference is the one with '-brew', has been built from source by Red Hat in a controlled build environment as part of the QA - so that is the officially supported one.

Regarding the issue you are reporting I willl investigate further.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093196#4093196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093196