[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem with accessin Jboss by IP address, even with the -b

pxx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 20:03:24 EDT 2007

Hi
I'm having a problem with accessing jboss by IP address.

Jboss version : jboss-4.2.1.GA

when I start the jboss with default configurations it is start without any errors.
then I can access it by http://localhost:8080/,

Well i did readed some posts and i try to run it with the -b option, that is ./run.sh -b 0.0.0.0, but i can't get access.  With the -b option i can't get the http://localhost:8080 works and neither with the IP  instead of localhost ( http://192.168.2.60:8080/) it cant access.

Please help me.  I suppose is something about the Apache server already running before i  install the Jboss.  I have Suse 10.2

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093237#4093237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093237