[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configure JBoss to connect to multi database on multi ma

catania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 22:11:07 EDT 2007

  Today, I tried and success!

  I recognized that:
1. Inside my Log_Entry entity has id filed and I edit to idMess
  | 2. When I create the new schema in MySql, not begin a number (ex: not 2xxx, it should begin with character axxx).

  Thank you jaikiran very much! Your helps are very useful for me.

  I come from Vietnam. In Vietnam, I don't show The JBoss Organize that I can learn to get The JBoss Certificated ! Can you have ideas about it ?

  Thank again.

  Catania.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093248#4093248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093248