[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Help: Mbean exceptions on jboss startup

vicky.kak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 00:02:18 EDT 2007

"liujw2001" wrote : I used jboss4.2 and jboss4.0

  | First I don't know the defference between the *-ds.xml and *-servcie.xml, can you tell me?
  | The second is I just use a simple test which doesn't use datasource.
You don't need to perform the deployment using the my-service.xml file , using -service.xml pattern for deploying the datasource was used in older version of Jboss , ie in Jboss3.* series .
With the latest version of the Jboss the datasource is deployed as the -ds.xml file , the Jboss XSLT deployer would create a -service.xml contents from this -ds.xml and then deploy it as one of the service .
You simply need to create the -ds.xml file and Jboss would deploy it .
For knowing more details about the datasource configuration you can see here
 http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigDataSources

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093257#4093257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093257