[jboss-user] [Remoting] - EJB3 + SSL + Cluster

martin ganserer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 05:36:12 EDT 2007

Hello,

I found some good Wikis about how to access a remote application server via RMI over SSL!
This works great when I use one client and one server.
But I have really great problems when I have a cluster instead.
Is this configuration possible at all?
Next problem. I want to use a load balancer (e. g. Apache + MOD_JK) in front of the app server cluster. Some experts told me that it its nearly impossible that SSL can be forwarded from the front end server to the local web servers of the app server. These experts advised me to use a SSL connection only between front end server and client.
What do you think about it? Is there are chance to get it working?

Thank you very much in advance! Any comments are really welcome!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093379#4093379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093379