[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Bean call bean on muti machines with multi JBoss server !

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 05:50:44 EDT 2007

Hi all !

  I use jboss-4.0.5.GA, EJB 3.0.

  I have installed JBoss server on two difference machines.
  anonymous wrote : On the first machine, I have a bean called BeanA (has a method called hello()). ---> BeanA was deployed on the first machine
  |   On the second machine, I have a bean called BeanB. ---> BeanB was deployed on the second machine.
   Now, on the BeanB, can I call hello() (belong BeanA) ? Both of JBoss server (first and second machine) are running. Can BeanA lookup BeanB but on the difference machines ? If ok, where I must config ?

  Please guide to me or show me some link about my problem !

  thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093387#4093387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093387