[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Jboss Seam Generates wrong mapping for char(2) type.

bongosdude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 10:08:09 EDT 2007

My table has a column of type char(2), Seam-gen generates a entity with annotation as below:

	@Column(name = "sw_type", nullable = false, length = 2)
	@NotNull
	@Length(max = 2)
	public String getSwType() {
		return this.swType;
	}

But when I deploy my app to jboss, Jboss failed with the following:

09:58:42,765 INFO  [EARDeployer] Started J2EE application: file:/C:/tutorial/seamia/opt/jboss-4.2.0.GA/server/default/deploy/my_app.ear
09:58:42,765 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: