[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem in login.seam

panky_p do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 10:43:22 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am trying it now with little different way, I am making use of faces and my login page is not using any java code to render login page after delivering the page it will make use of authentication only on login button action but it still shows the same message as soon as page is delivered on browser and shows

  | INFO  [lifecycle] WARNING: FacesMessage(s) have been enqueued, but may not have been displayed.
  | sourceId=null[severity=(WARN 1), summary=(Please log in first), detail=(Please log in first)]

Why is it so?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093526#4093526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093526