[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] Seam-Gen: Current best practices for dealing with JBSEAM-994?

Tony Payne tony at lonestarsoftware.net
Wed Oct 10 11:58:42 EDT 2007

What is considered the best practice for dealing with JBSEAM-994,
where seam-gen is unable to deal with tables which reference another
table multiple times? I'm evaluating using Seam, and this is
presenting a significant roadblock to my evaluation. I am reluctant
to fix the Home classes directly, as I will be regenerating pretty
frequently during the early phases of the project.

Tony