[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam generate-entities failure

franciscoacb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 13:55:50 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : seam-gen is a tool for quickly bootstrapping an application - it's not supposed to generate code you put straight into production.

Why not, Pete?

I mean, I have always thinked that seam-gen generated code was what is suggested by JBoss Seam Team as a "good pratice", a good way to organize code etc.

You guys have a huge experience in developing web applications, infinitely greater than mine, as a newbie. So isn't it correct to assume that the generated code takes advantage of this experience and we can consider that the code is already (or at least almost) production-quality?

Cheers,
Francisco Antônio
"The biggest weapon against stress is our ability to choose a thought instead of another one." (WILLIAM JAMES)"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093646#4093646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093646