[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss appl. server 4.2.1 and JBoss Messaging.

iner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 15:50:57 EDT 2007

Hello,

Doing the examples in the 'Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0' from O'Reilly.
Using JBoss 4.2.1GA.
Wondering, should I install JBoss Messaging now that I would like
to learn JMS and learn in the best way from the beginning - or
should I slow down and just take the examples step by step ?
I have found quite good examples for how to install resources in Glassfish,
and then fetching them with DI using the @Resource annotation within
my Session Beans - but how to I register a resource in JBoss,
is there a similiar way or should I write a jboss.xml and put it in the deploy directory.

thank you for taking your time.

regards, i

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093698#4093698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093698