[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - No tag defined for name: convertEntity

birwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 16:03:22 EDT 2007

It sounds like I cannot use the convert entity tag...

I am using SEAM 1.2. When I place the s:convertEntity tag in my XHTML file I get an error. The log says:

<s:convertEntity> Tag Library supports namespace: http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib, but no tag was defined for name: convertEntity

My code:

<h:selectOneMenu value="#{payrollExport.payPeriod}">
  |     <s:selectItems value="#{payPeriodAction.payPeriods}" var="e" label="#{e.formattedStartDate}" />
  |     <s:convertEntity />
  | </h:selectOneMenu>

I am assuming I need to upgrade to 2.0 to use this tag (I am guessing as I am new to SEAM).

I am also assuming that if I want to continue to use 1.2, I will need to create a custom converter for my class.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093704#4093704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093704