[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Re-working EJB Extended Context To Use SMPC - Need Help

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 18:05:34 EDT 2007

"curtney" wrote :
  | Scenario Two:
  |
  | All ejb components are injected using Seam's @In annotation (Switched from @EJB to @In annotation). Why the switch? I am assuming the switch will solve my problem of the entity manager not being injected. Seam now has control of the creation and injection of the ejb components, thus proper injection of the entity manager. However, that is not the case injection fails on both ejb components and entity manager. Before, it was only the entity manager that did not get injected.

This should work, and is probably what you want.  Could you be more specific on what breaks when you do this? (and post code)

Also, note that the variable name needs to match the component name.  So you'll need to change MyStatelessBean's field "myStatelessDAO" to "myStateless".  (Or change the component name, or use @In's value attribute, etc).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093756#4093756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093756