[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: location of utility jars (application specific) shared b

patwary_shiva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 19:54:08 EDT 2007

We are on a migrating webl;ogic to JBoss-Tomcat.we are using jboss 4.2.0 version. We have about 4 WAR files that will be deployed to JBoss-Tomcat. Utility classes have been written which are bundled as jars that will be shared across these 4 applications. Can we put them in the shared location(network drive) and war files can refer them.we want to do this because we will have flexibilty to change the code in one of the jars.Weblogic used to allows to doo this bys using post-class path setting in the start up script.

Thank
shiva

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093792#4093792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093792