[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can EntityConverter handle different EntityManagers?

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 21:34:12 EDT 2007

I tried doing this in the xhtml itself:

  | <s:convertEntity entityManager="#{anotherEntityManager}" />

and it still wanted to go look for entityManager.  Actually it gives that error if the variable name is not the same as the component name. If it I get this error:

  | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert org.jboss.seam.persistence.EntityManagerProxy at 41d260 of type class org.jboss.seam.persistence.EntityManagerProxy to interface org.jboss.seam.core.Expressions$ValueExpression
  | 	at org.jboss.el.lang.ELSupport.coerceToType(ELSupport.java:358)
  | 	at org.jboss.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:188)
  | 	at com.sun.facelets.el.TagValueExpression.getValue(TagValueExpression.java:71)
  | 	at com.sun.facelets.tag.TagAttribute.getObject(TagAttribute.java:233)
  | 	... 78 more

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093805#4093805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093805