[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can EntityConverter handle different EntityManagers?

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 03:00:27 EDT 2007

This one did the trick!! Thanks!!!

Still curious as to why the component tag in the components.xml wasn't working right. It was kind of being ignored.

One thing I still need to figure out is how to use the s:convertEntity with two different entityManagers in the same page. I think somewhere it only saves one. I will need to do some debugging on it to figure it out (and I'm fallign asleep!!!)

Thanks for the replies. Once I figure it out I'll make a blog entry or something so we can link it from the wiki.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093873#4093873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093873