[jboss-user] [The Lizzard's corner] - Where to start the learning experience

iner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 06:53:10 EDT 2007

Hello,

Starting to learn EJB 3.0, getting into it and I do like it.
While learing it in combination with JBoss ( using 4.2.1 ) I see
ofcourse the JBoss offers so much more, wanting to look into JBoss Seam when writing a minor CRM and soforth.

So my initial problem is ( having the EnterPrise JavaBeans 3.0, fifth Edition, and JBoss at work by my side ) is how do I grasp all this, where do I start reading and how do I 'get' all the techniques that are spoken about and how do I get an overview of what is best for me - the jBPM could as well fit me instead of Seam ....

So could anyone give me some advice on how to become a 'JBoss' expert in the meaning that I know which tech. fits me and the problems and the solutions that I want to come up with.

best regards, i

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093974#4093974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093974