[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Indexing binary documents / searching the cms

frontline do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 07:29:49 EDT 2007

Got this to work by adding the needed dependencies.

BUT indexing pdf-documents still doesn't work. I get the error:
14:29:02,416 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.Throwable: Warning: You did not close the PDF Document
  | 14:29:02,416 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.pdfbox.cos.COSDocument.finalize(COSDocument.java:384)
  | 14:29:02,416 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.invokeFinalizeMethod(Native Method)
  | 14:29:02,416 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.runFinalizer(Finalizer.java:83)
  | 14:29:02,416 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.access$100(Finalizer.java:14)
  | 14:29:02,416 ERROR [STDERR]     at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:160)

BTW, what version of jackrabbit is the portal using? I tried to use 1.2.3 but I get the error:
14:10:42,856 WARN  [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] Problem starting service portal:service=CMS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093989#4093989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093989