[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam generate-entities failure

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 08:19:37 EDT 2007

The point of my question is not whether it is the appropriate tool to use to generate an application or to just get the initial generated start to that application, but rather that it should at least generate correct code for normal column attributes from mysql!  If it only works for one particular demo case, then just state that this is just a tool for doing cute demos, but is not intended to work for anything else but this cute demo we rigged up.

Don't try this for anything else, because it won't work and isn't intended to?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094031#4094031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094031