[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: New jBPM Getting Started Documentation

bhuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 09:15:08 EDT 2007

Hi,
thx for the guide, its very helpfull for newbies like me, but i have a little problem with it;(
on figure 21 you say "Double-click gpd.xml to open it up in the viewer". That doesnt work for me, it open only the file with the xml-editor?
I try to open it with "open with -> Other -> jBPM Graphical Process Designer", but then i get an error.

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.model.ProcessDefinition cannot be cast to org.jbpm.gd.common.model.GenericElement

When i double-click the processdefinition.xml all work fine ... so i dont know if its only a newbie problem or if the tutorial isnt right there?
Maybe i am the only one with this problem?  ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094066#4094066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094066