[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityHome and EntityQuery difference/problem

dnikolov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 11:07:27 EDT 2007

Good call. I'd tried this before without success, I think because I hadn't correctly started the conversation. Setting the scope to conversation seems to do the trick. Thanks!

This opens another problem however: The header sorting doesn't work as desired in Conversation scope as the table isn't immediately sorted. I'll have to think about how to fix that. If you have encountered this or have suggestions let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094151#4094151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094151