[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Re-working EJB Extended Context To Use SMPC - Need Help

curtney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 12:38:02 EDT 2007

I just listed all the scenarios that I went through. I knew scenario one would not work, but I tried and listed it anyway for confirmation (You never know...).

Ideally, scenario two is what I wanted and what should work, however it is not working.

In reply to matt, I did confirm that the variable name did match the components name. I even explicitly stated it at times (@In(value="xxxxx"), it makes no difference. The code breaks on a simple authentication, using a stateless dao to do authentication. If I disable authentication, subsequent code breaks as well. Not on my dev computer right now, but will post code that breaks.

Forgot to mention that I am using JBoss 4.2.1.GA and Seam 2.0.0.CR2. I am thinking this may be a library problem. As soon, as I get to my desk I will check this out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094196#4094196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094196