[jboss-user] secure deployment related Q

dave ceek63 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 14:46:45 EDT 2007

I have some files that are dynamically generated on
the JBoss server end. How do I prevent these files
from being accessed from a client browser URL. i.e.
client is able to access these server side files as
https://server/path/file from a browser right now.
Obviously, I want to prevent it.  These dynamically
generated server side files are used by browser plugin
on the client side. Not sure if it creates any issues
for the plugin while securing the access to these
dynamically generated files.

FYI I have configured blocking for static files in
web.xml. Not sure, if I can do the same for
dynamically generated files as well. One more
challenge is that the file location changes whenever
Jboss restarts.

any hints?

+D