[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket closed exception

glad01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 16:17:19 EDT 2007

I did post this issue first in the Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT forum thinking it is a configuration issue.  I can recreate the exception at a certain transaction rate on windows.  Now I am trying on Linux, and so far no socket exceptions.
 anonymous wrote : I'm curious though: what are you experiencing other than these exceptions in the log? Whatever is going on seems to be significant enough to cause some pretty noticeable behavior.
Nothing abnormal appears in the logs before this exception, and the exception crashes the server.  I have witnessed this behavior on 4.0.3.sp1 and 4.0.5.GA also.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094250#4094250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094250