[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.0.CR1 TestNG problem

IGx89 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 17:08:26 EDT 2007

How would I do the former? I have to specifically list jboss-seam-ui in my dependency section, and there's no compile-no-test scope. So far I've found no way to specifically exclude explicit dependencies.

For the latter, yes, but I'd prefer to be able to run tests before building WAR's for deployment too.

And, removing jboss-seam-ui doesn't seem to affect anything either... removing it doesn't help the Maven tests, and keeping it on the classpath when running tests through Eclipse doesn't cause them to fail either.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094268#4094268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094268