[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem finding seam.quartz.properties

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 18:27:20 EDT 2007

I have been using quartz with my apps by declaring the config file in jboss-apps.xml

<jboss-app>
  |    <loader-repository>
  |       seam.jboss.org:loader=XXXXXX
  |    </loader-repository>
  |   <module>
  |     <service>quartz-service.xml</service>
  |   </module>
  |   <module>
  |     <service>login-conf.sar</service>
  |   </module>
  | </jboss-app>

Now that I am using Seam 2.0.0.CR2 I would like to use the built in integration.

To enable this I did the following:

1.  Add the following to my components.xml located in WEB-INF of the war.

  | <!-- Install the QuartzDispatcher -->
  | <async:quartz-dispatcher/>

2. Place seam.quartz.properties in my jar which is listed as

   <module>
  |       <ejb>XXXXX.jar</ejb>
  |    </module>
in my application.xml

No matter what I do it will not see seam.quartz.properties.  I have looked over the quartz example and it finds this file with no problems.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on getting this working.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094302#4094302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094302