[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 21:43:45 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : You can only have one foreground/active long running conversation per browser window.
Hi Pete,

Thank you so much for your reply, but I really couldn't figure out how to set current foreground/active long running conversation to background/inactive, and create a new foreground/active long running conversation. What I got was either join to previous conversation, or exception of require @Begin(join=true). I think it may be a bug. Any suggestion will be very appreciated. Thanks Pete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094331#4094331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094331