[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is JBPM authorization model broken ?

Tom Brough do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 06:26:24 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : if you are using the webconsole, this is an KNOW ISSUE (as intended by a developer) in current releases ... has been for several months and will be 'fixed' in 3.3. Has been discussed before in this forum, is in the Jira....

In the mean time is there a work around that I can use to get around the "issue" ? Or do I have to rewrite some of the jbpm-conosole ui to get it to behave ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094464#4094464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094464