[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Impossible to change versioned object?

nagypalg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 06:32:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

When I have a versioned Hibernate object in a nested conversation, it is impossible to save it because Seam automatically passivates the object, tries to activate it at the end of the conversation, and notices that the version number has been changed, and throws an exception:

anonymous wrote : org.hibernate.StaleStateException: current database version number does not match passivated version number
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.persistence.HibernatePersistenceProvider.checkVersion(HibernatePersistenceProvider.java:277)

Do I do something terribly wrong, or is it now impossible to manipulate DB-objects in a nested conversation? If you save a versioned object, the version number will change, it is normal. Why is an exception thrown?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094467#4094467

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094467