[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to change Drools security rules in run-time ?

MaxUsoltsev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 07:29:15 EDT 2007

How can i change rules used to check permissions in run-time ?
I want to create my own entities to store users, roles and grants
And i want to use seam recommended methods to check permissions (and drools to actually fire rules)
So, what is a best practice to append my own rules bases on my own entities to rules configured in .drl files ?
Is it right to write a application-scope component, use
@In
RuleBase securityRules;

and do something like
org.jboss.seam.drools.RuleBase compileRuleBase() method (use PackageBuilder etc...)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094488#4094488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094488