[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Manager.instance().getCurrentConversationId() and nested

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 14:30:39 EDT 2007

"cingram" wrote : Another Seam user(Stu) and I are integrating Seam and Flex. We have made a lot of progress. In my testing of conversations I noticed that if I have a nested conversation inside of a long running conversation. When I call @End the conversationId is not Popped back to the parent converationId.

This seems like correct behaviour - remember that @End just demotes the conversation to temporary - it doesn't end until the request is complete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094734#4094734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094734