[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws-2.0.1 released

ptenn10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 16:01:22 EDT 2007

Richard,

Thanks very much for your response.

I downloaded a pure copy of the JBoss AS 4.0.4GA and compared default/conf/standardjboss.xml to our /conf/standardjboss.xml.

It appears that in the pure 4.0.4GA, the interceptor is: org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointInterceptor

and we had changed this to

org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss.ServiceEndpointInterceptor

when we upgraded to jbossws-1.4.  Although I wasn't the person on our team who did this upgrade to jbossws-1.4, this is what I can gather based on subversion revision messages.

So, as you suggested, I changed the interceptor to org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss40.ServiceEndpointInterceptor in our /conf/standardjboss.xml:

> [...]
  |         <interceptor transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <!-- BMT -->
  |         <interceptor transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss40.ServiceEndpointInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor>org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor</interceptor>
  |       </container-interceptors>
  |       <instance-pool>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstancePool</instance-pool>
  |       <instance-cache></instance-cache>
  |       <persistence-manager></persistence-manager>
  |       <container-pool-conf>
  |         <MaximumSize>100</MaximumSize>
  |       </container-pool-conf>
  |     </container-configuration>
  |
  |     <container-configuration>
  |       <container-name>Clustered Stateless SessionBean</container-name>
  |       <call-logging>false</call-logging>
  |       <invoker-proxy-binding-name>clustered-stateless-rmi-invoker</invoker-proxy-binding-name>
  |       <container-interceptors>
  |         <interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CleanShutdownInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <!-- CMT -->
  |         <interceptor transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Container">org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss40.ServiceEndpointInterceptor </interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <!-- BMT -->
  |         <interceptor transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         <interceptor transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss40.ServiceEndpointInterceptor </interceptor>
  |         <interceptor>org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor</interceptor>
  |       </container-interceptors>
  |       <instance-pool>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstancePool</instance-pool>
  |       <instance-cache></instance-cache>
  |       <persistence-manager></persistence-manager>
  |       <container-pool-conf>
  |         <MaximumSize>100</MaximumSize>
  |       </container-pool-conf>
  |       <cluster-config>
  |          <partition-name>${jboss.partition.name:DefaultPartition}</partition-name>

However, this class is not found either.  I get the exception

2007-10-12 15:40:44,728 WARN  [org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule] Could not load the org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss40.ServiceEndpointInterceptor interceptor
  | java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss40.ServiceEndpointInterceptor

Could you tell me which JAR this class (org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss40.ServiceEndpointInterceptor) is supposed to reside in?  I've tried going through the JARs inside the jbossws.sar directory, but have not been able to find it.

Thanks again for your help!

Philip Tenn

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094763#4094763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094763