[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - OneToMany & h:selectOneMenu

yuriy_zubarev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 20:27:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was wondering which 2.0.0CR2 example works with one-to-many relationship and uses h:selectOneMenu on facelets page to display it. (for example, when you create a book, there is a drop-down box of genres to choose from. Both Book and Genre are coming from a database and there is one-to-many relationship between them. Book has genre_id.)

I scanned quickly through example but couldn't see anything like this.

Also please correct me if I'm wrong but "seam generate-entities" doesn't  generate OneToMany features.

Thank you,
Yuriy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094821#4094821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094821