[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jbossall-client.jar causes exception IncompatibleClassChange

mthias99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 22:25:02 EDT 2007

JBoss 4.2.1

I am deploying a very minimal JSF application.  I have jbossall-client.jar in the lib directory of the war file.  Upon deployment I get the following exception:

2007-10-12 22:06:40,397 INFO  [STDOUT] 22:06:40,390 ERROR [[/spokes]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:627)

The previous version I was using JBoss 4.0.2 did not have this issue.  Any thoughts as to why this is occuring?

Thank you for your help,
  Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094828#4094828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094828