[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to shutdown one JBoss instance when there are two JBoss

hung_hin_chu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 13 00:04:40 EDT 2007

There are two JBoss installed on the same machine. For example,
/instance1/jboss
/instance2/jboss

Both JBoss service using the same IP address but different port. For example,
instance1 using 192.168.11.22 with port 1234
instance2 using 192.168.11.22 with port 1235

When I using shutdown one of the JBoss service, sometime it shutdown the another instance.

The script to shutdown the jboss is follows
instance1 :: /instance1/jboss/bin/shutdown.sh -s 192.168.11.22 -S
instance2 :: /instance2/jboss/bin/shutdown.sh -s 192.168.11.22 -S

How to shutdown the selected JBoss without affecting the other?
Is it any way to specified the port so that I can only shutdown the specified JBoss instance?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094831#4094831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094831