[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - process image display highlights wrong end node if task is e

ramsub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 13 06:26:19 EDT 2007

[jbpm 3.1.3, jboss4.0.5 ]

I have a wierd problem - with some of my process definitions, the end node that gets highlighted at the end of the process is the wrong node ! This happens when I end my task instance is ended within the assignment handler itself. I need to do such a thing because the business logic demands it - based on a certain check, I need to end the task instead of assigning pooled actors to it.

Lets say I have a node X, and two end states Y and Z that can be reached from it  - what I find is that always the node that is specified by the first transition  gets highlighted - that is, if the transition to Z is first , then that is the one that gets highlighted, else it is Y.
This, in spite of me explicitly passing in the transition name when I end the task in the assignment handler.

Why does this happen ? Does this have something to do with ending the task in the assignment handler ? If I should not end the task there, what would your suggestions be to end the task elsewhere ? (I don't want the task instance to show up at all - I want to be implicitly ended)

Thanks in advance,
Subbu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094862#4094862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094862