[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: custom portal file name

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 10:28:01 EDT 2007

"vinguye2" wrote : I'm building from source and would like to output the final artifact with a custom name like myapp-portal.sar instead of the default jboss-portal.sar.  Is this configurable somewhere as part of the current build scripts?

Also, please make sure that you abide to our EULA if you do so, i.e. you might need to remove all Red Hat trademarks, but once again, I am not a lawyer and this shouldn't construed as legal advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094998#4094998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094998