[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Steps for building JBoss from source inside eclipse

SunSpider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 11:36:11 EDT 2007

It took me rather a while to build jboss's source. since the eclipse.psf in build directory are the same for all tags under svn repository. I have to do it in a manual way. And the orignal JBoss wiki for how to setup jboss source for eclipse doesn't make all things clear, so I wrote a HOW TO for begginers.  May be I'm not getting it perfect, so this document need reviewing. Thanks to everybody.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095006#4095006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095006