[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam EJB Injection Classloading issue

rafaelri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 16:45:32 EDT 2007

I had already tried this at my job ... sorry for the delay I had to recreate the project here at home... :D

with the interface we get this:

  | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: component class is an interface: fooBean
  |         at org.jboss.seam.Component.checkNonabstract(Component.java:285)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.Component.<init>(Component.java:232)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.Component.<init>(Component.java:217)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.addComponent(Initialization.java:949)
  |         ... 92 more

By the way, I already tried with the simple java interface and got the same result (although I thought it wont make much sense since we know we are deploying an EJB and we will have an EJB interface anyway)

best regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095040#4095040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095040