[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam EJB Injection Classloading issue

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 17:43:49 EDT 2007

No, but Seam needs the class to be available to its classloader.

I think I got confused and thought this should work - but it only works for local ejbs not remote (where Seam can get at the actual implementation class).  So I suggest you use the @Unwrap/manager pattern to make your remote ejbs into Seam components (you could easily make a generic component and instantiate lots through components.xml).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095045#4095045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095045