[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam EJB Injection Classloading issue

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 19:10:02 EDT 2007

The problem isn't accessing the EJB instance (which Seam accesses it through JNDI), but rather the implementing class (which I'm infering isn't on your war's classpath, but on the classpath of the ear which contains it - whats on your wars classpath is the remote interface).  I think this is a limitation of the way the component model is implemented that just was never removed (as opposed to a real restriction of the design of Seam's component model).

Feel free to file a feature request for this - I want to see what Gavin says.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095052#4095052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095052