[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Saving clients time.. installing/setting up jBPM

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 04:54:17 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : btw, ever tried to set up systems provided by other companies? You need more than 6 hours AND expensive consultancy...;-)
I agree. We use IBM Lotus Workflow, never mind hours, took weeks, and very expesive consultancy, and huge license fees, and absolutely NO support. In two years we havent been able to get any support, even though we paid for support, and now after 2 years of using it and a huge expense bill, we cant wait to replace it with Jbpm.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095138#4095138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095138