[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: running the seam tutorial on tomcat with embedded jboss

sidydrum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 09:08:21 EDT 2007

  config : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=115456

"sidydrum" wrote : In the documentation on running examples on tomcat server, instead of "ant deploy.tomcat" you should read "ant tomcat.deploy".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095231#4095231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095231