[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to set and get Portal session

saigon_man do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 09:36:21 EDT 2007

Hello,
Is there a way to set portal session so that all of the portlets inside will recieve the same session? I have a class that retrieves some things from the database and I want to distribute those data to all of the portlets within the portal. The best way I can think of is to distribute those data through portal session and don't really know how to do this so far. Is there any example or documents that I should read about setting data through portal sesison and how to get those data from a portlet?
I am using jboss portal 2.6.1
Your help is appreciated

Thanks,

SGM