[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: custom portal file name

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 11:08:03 EDT 2007

See also the discussion at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121025.  One thing I did not mention there was how to remove the "extra" portlets and how to replace the default CMS contents.

The extra portlets are at jboss-portal.sar/samples. Either remove hte entire samples directory, or remove the *-object.xml file in the subdirectories.

The default CMS content is at jboss-portal.sar/portal-cms.sar/portal/cms/conf/default-content/default. Replace the content with your own. (The directory name is configurable, see the portal-cms.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml file.)

By the way, my custom portal uses a package name other than jboss-portal.sar. Works just fine. Though I do not think I have tried to deploy the portal twice using two different package names, not sure if that would work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095283#4095283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095283