[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Refresh dataTable

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 13:30:31 EDT 2007

If I understand you correctly, your method is deleting the associated EmployeeErrors from the database. In order to see this reflected in the DataTable you should also ensure that you remove them from the list that the table is based on.

For example: If your dataTable has a value like #{employeeHome.instance.employeeErrors} then your method should do both of these:

  | entityManager.remove(employeeError);
  | employee.getEmployeeErrors().remove(employeeError);

Cheers,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095337#4095337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095337